Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Possible Bigfoot Noise Heard Twice In Southern Illinois

 
Date:  October 2011 and December 2011
Time:  Between 1:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m. and around 10:00 p.m.
 
My wife first heard the whoop whoop noise in October in Southern Illinois. between 1:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m. in the morning with some type of growl.
 
Very weird I have hunted all my life and never heard this. Heard this noise again in December 2011 around 10:00 p.m. at night and answered it with the same whoop noise.
 
It responded back one time and I cannot understand what it was. Almost sounded ape like?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I heard the most angelic 1 whoop sound about 2-3 am having a cigarette outside . next morning had my bear proof garbage can was open and contents gone through...few bags on ground ripped open.. late September...pg, bc. Canada... ps same day.. I have been attracting them by howling from a moving car so my sound echoed through the ravine below about 2 blocks from home ... ps the same ravine with a creek runs along my property...

    ReplyDelete